Sunday, February 24, 2013

The New Rules of Resolution

This link takes you to the page of 5 sermons in the Elevation Church series called "The New Rules of Resolution."
http://elevationchurch.org/sermons/the-new-rules

It doesn't matter where you are in your faith walk with God, whether you are doubting and blaming Him right now for something in your life or you're strong as you've ever been. It doesn't matter if you're 10 or 100 years old. I promise you that watching this series of sermons will change your life and how you live your every day and your insight on things. It will completely change how you think and how you live your life with and for God. 
It's taking the first step. Give up watching TV at nights after a long day, just for 5 days and watch each of these sermons. I promise, you won't regret it. They are 45 minutes each. I know that's 3 hours and 45 minutes total, but think about how much time you spend watching TV or doing something else that you could stand to give up a few times. I think you can bear to give that up for 3 hours and 45 minutes total. 
I promise you that your life will be different. I would give up absolutely anything of mine, if it does not change something about you or add something to your life or give you something to think about, but because I know that it will, I don't have to do that. 
I just cannot stress how impactful these sermons have been on me and my life. I have no doubt that you will be truly blessed by this series of messages.

No comments:

Post a Comment