Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Jesus Calling Oct 24th

God made us so that we cannot just keep going forever. He knows we need to rest. In this day and time people are so connected with phones, computers, and the internet that we never stop. We never break away from that and just give it a break. Being connected all the time just makes us so zoned in and tense that we cannot connect with Him. Some people feel guilty like they cannot rest because they must be working. That is not right, God wants us to search for Him to tell us the way, not just keep busying ourselves with work. He wants you to show others the way once you find your way. Lead others on the path towards Him. He chose you because of your weaknesses. He knows you needed Him. Depend on Him for everything.


Psalm 23:1-3 (NLT)
The Lord is my shepherd;
    I have all that I need.
He lets me rest in green meadows;
    he leads me beside peaceful streams.
He renews my strength.
He guides me along right paths,
    bringing honor to his name.


1 comment:

  1. It's been programmed into some of us that you have to work,stay busy,everyday.What other programming is causing more harm than good? " My people perish for lack of knowledge."

    ReplyDelete