Monday, October 1, 2012

Jesus Calling Oct 1

God rules the universe. He made it all. Worship Him in all that you do. He is holding you and caring for you. He is more than 100% committed to you, He is able to do anything for you. We are to relax in His Presence, that is also a way of worshiping Him. People don't understand that you have take time to relax. People on earth are so busy, and concerned with getting things done that they forget that God is in control. And they just continually push themselves. If that is you, just take a few minutes right now to sit in quiet and take in deep breaths, feeling God's Presence within you. You don't have to be busy all the time. The human body needs a time of rest and relaxation. His ways are above ours, He is our First Love, and many people ignore that and push it aside. He is always there for you to go to.

1 Timothy 6:13-16 (MSG)
I’m charging you before the life-giving God and before Christ, who took his stand before Pontius Pilate and didn’t give an inch: Keep this command to the letter, and don’t slack off. Our Master, Jesus Christ, is on his way. He’ll show up right on time, his arrival guaranteed by the Blessed and Undisputed Ruler, High King, High God. He’s the only one death can’t touch, his light so bright no one can get close. He’s never been seen by human eyes—human eyes can’t take him in! Honor to him, and eternal rule! Oh, yes.

Isaiah 55:8-11 (MSG)
“I don’t think the way you think.
    The way you work isn’t the way I work.”
        God’s Decree.
“For as the sky soars high above earth,
    so the way I work surpasses the way you work,
    and the way I think is beyond the way you think.
Just as rain and snow descend from the skies
    and don’t go back until they’ve watered the earth,
Doing their work of making things grow and blossom,
    producing seed for farmers and food for the hungry,
So will the words that come out of my mouth
    not come back empty-handed.
They’ll do the work I sent them to do,
    they’ll complete the assignment I gave them.

Revelation 2:4-5 (MSG)
“But you walked away from your first love—why? What’s going on with you, anyway? Do you have any idea how far you’ve fallen? A Lucifer fall!
“Turn back! Recover your dear early love. No time to waste, for I’m well on my way to removing your light from the golden circle.

Matthew 11:28-30 (MSG)
“Are you tired? Worn out? Burned out on religion? Come to me. Get away with me and you’ll recover your life. I’ll show you how to take a real rest. Walk with me and work with me—watch how I do it. Learn the unforced rhythms of grace. I won’t lay anything heavy or ill-fitting on you. Keep company with me and you’ll learn to live freely and lightly.”

1 comment:

  1. How refreshing to my soul this AM. Heart is heavy - favorite aunt went to be with Jesus this week; good friend's husband did as well; nephew 42 in coma, may be brain dead, so I needed to be grounded. Beautiful words of encouragement. Blessings to all who read, hear, respond by believing.

    ReplyDelete