Monday, October 22, 2012

Jesus Calling Oct 22nd

He always has Joy for you. On good days and bad days, just connect deeply with His Presence. Some days you will find a lot of Joy throughout your day, those days are blessings. Just breathe it in and soak it up. Some days you will find less Joy, those days will seem bland and potentially sad if you let them be. Just remember that He holds Joy! And remember the good days for what they were! You have to look for the Joy in the not so great days. He has made this day a new day and a new chance for you! He is always with us! To receive the Joy, acknowledge His Presence there with you! Praise Him for He knows and understands specifically what you are going through! He knows better than anyone else! You will begin to feel better if you continuously talk to Him throughout your day. "Awareness of My marvelous Companionship can infuse Joy into the grayest day, (Young 309)."

Psalm 21:1-7 (MSG)
Your strength, God, is the king’s strength.
    Helped, he’s hollering Hosannas.
You gave him exactly what he wanted;
    you didn’t hold back.
You filled his arms with gifts;
    you gave him a right royal welcome.
He wanted a good life; you gave it to him,
    and then made it a long life as a bonus.
You lifted him high and bright as a cumulus cloud,
    then dressed him in rainbow colors.
You pile blessings on him;
    you make him glad when you smile.
Is it any wonder the king loves God?
    that he’s sticking with the Best?

Proverbs 2:1-5 (MSG)
 Good friend, take to heart what I’m telling you;
    collect my counsels and guard them with your life.
Tune your ears to the world of Wisdom;
    set your heart on a life of Understanding.
That’s right—if you make Insight your priority,
    and won’t take no for an answer,
Searching for it like a prospector panning for gold,
    like an adventurer on a treasure hunt,
Believe me, before you know it Fear-of-God will be yours;
    you’ll have come upon the Knowledge of God.

3 comments:

  1. This pins me to the wall. Yes, I am so caught up in "doing things" that I don't rest or spend enough time with Jesus. Today I will change! Open the eyes of my heart LORD. I want to see you high and lifted up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This pins me to the wall. Yes, I am so caught up in "doing things" that I don't rest or spend enough time with Jesus. Today I will change! Open the eyes of my heart LORD. I want to see you high and lifted up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I realize that the joy of the Lord is my strength & I constantly look to Him for that strength, especially as He has healed me physically and mentally.

    ReplyDelete