Saturday, March 2, 2013

Time

Wow, it's hard to believe we are already starting the third month of 2013. Time seems to just be flying at this point. Are you ever afraid you will blink and "time" will just be over? I know it's a slightly depressing thought, but sometimes I think, "wow, that went by quick. If I am not careful my whole life will go by before I know it. And what will I have left? God. But aside from that, what will I have done with my life?" I sometimes forget to live in the moment and live life to the fullest. If we don't live life to the fullest right now, we might not get another chance. I think about how time seems to be going so quick and sometimes think if it's going this quick, I'll be out in the real world in no time. Sometimes we get wrapped up in the little things and work and jobs and "important" stuff. We forget to spend maximum time with those who are most important to us. We forget to stop and breathe in and enjoy the beauty around us that God created. 
I want to live with no regrets. I want every moment of my life to mean something. When I see opportunities of awesomeness that God puts in front of me, I want to take them. I don't want to miss out on anything. I want to live up God's plan for me. I don't want to get bogged down by past mistakes, I want to be thankful for the renewed life He gave me and live it! 
I want to let Him shape me into who He wants me to be! I want to let Him be the potter and me be the clay! I want Him to be in me in everything that I do! I want to be as much like Jesus as I can be! I want to be His beautiful masterpiece!
Don't you? What's holding you back?

Ephesians 2:10 NLT
For we are God’s masterpiece. He has created us anew in Christ Jesus, so we can do the good things he planned for us long ago.

Isaiah 45:9 NLT
“What sorrow awaits those who argue with their Creator.
    Does a clay pot argue with its maker?
Does the clay dispute with the one who shapes it, saying,
    ‘Stop, you’re doing it wrong!’
Does the pot exclaim,
    ‘How clumsy can you be?’

No comments:

Post a Comment