Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Jesus Calling March 5th

"Jesus Calling" will always be such a huge important part of my life. It was just the biggest turning point for me in my life, I mean aside from giving my life to Christ. "Jesus Calling" brought me back to Christ after a valley in my life. 
Each day's devotion never fails to mean something for each day that I go through. Today's was especially meaningful. 
Romans 8:28 NLT
And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them.
1 Corinthians 1:23-24 NLT
So when we preach that Christ was crucified, the Jews are offended and the Gentiles say it’s all nonsense. But to those called by God to salvation, both Jews and Gentiles, Christ is the power of God and the wisdom of God.

Every day we have to make thousands of choices, even though we don't realize it. A lot of them are choices that we just make without thinking because they are natural reactions. 
Many days we face struggles, problems, etc. God can help you with those, He can fix them, He can make things all better, but part of it is for us to place our full trust in Him. We cannot just expect to snap our fingers and God fix everything. That wouldn't do anyone any good. It wouldn't get us anywhere in life. We have to discipline ourselves to learn that if we place our trust in God, He will bless us even more. Blessings come from problems. We learn from our problems and mistakes, so that we may prosper in the future.


No comments:

Post a Comment