Monday, March 18, 2013

I heard this song (Praise You in This Storm) on my way back to school this morning. And I noticed in the chorus it says "And every tear I've cried You hold in Your hand" Assuming many of us have cried many tears, the fact that hand is singular just reminds me how big and great God is and that He is never going to leave my side.


And I'll praise You in this storm
And I will lift my hands
For You are who You are
No matter where I am
And every tear I've cried
You hold in Your hand
You never left my side
And though my heart is torn
I will praise You in this storm

1 comment:

  1. I recently heard this song while I was driving in my car and the same line caught my attention about God holding our tears in His hand. It really moved me thinking about how much God cares about each and every one of us and how he knows our every struggle and fear. I can rest in His peace knowing that He cares.

    Thanks for all you share!

    Kaari

    ReplyDelete