Saturday, March 30, 2013

He Is Our Strength


Proverbs 3:5 NLT
Trust in the Lord with all your heart;
do not depend on your own understanding.
Seek his will in all you do,
and he will show you which path to take.

This morning was perhaps a small turning point for me, I don't know. But I felt God's Presence so powerfully this morning and the devotions I read were just terrific and spot on!
I've been weak in that I've not been having my normal quiet time on a regular basis, sometimes I just read the devotions right quick and run. I just got off a little while back, and has been just irregular. And looking back I can see somewhat of a difference in those days. Little things that could have and would have been better or different had I spent my quiet time with God that morning. 
I know that God was still there by my side everyday, but sometimes I just didn't think much about it, I just went about my day.

Deuteronomy 33:27 NLT
The eternal God is your refuge,
    and his everlasting arms are under you.
He drives out the enemy before you;
    he cries out, ‘Destroy them!’

Even when you fall into the deepest darkest black holes, the weakest points in your life, God is still with you. He is always there. We just sometimes fail to see or remember that because we are so consumed in our circumstances. He is our strength always. When we are weak He is our strength. When we think we are strong and on a good roll, He is still our strength providing for us. We cannot let Satan take us over when we fall down into horrible places in our lives. Satan will make it seem darker and darker. But we have access to God's Light. Read His Word. Let the Scripture fill you up and reassure you. We have to trust in Him, especially during the rough times. Believe in Him. Hold onto His Strength. Surround yourself with godly people who know and believe strongly so that they can also help guide you. He has planned out your day before you even wake up in the morning. Every day holds much to learn and chances to grow with Him. Use your faith to fight. Rest your soul in His hands, for He is your ultimate source of life and strength.

Jeremiah 29:13-14 NLT
If you look for me wholeheartedly, you will find me. I will be found by you,” says the Lord. “I will end your captivity and restore your fortunes. I will gather you out of the nations where I sent you and will bring you home again to your own land.”

No comments:

Post a Comment