Sunday, December 9, 2012

Jesus Calling Dec 9th



So many people want to live a risk free life, but that is not what God wants. He wants you to follow Him no matter what! If He wants you to go out on a limb with Him, then its the safest thing you can do. Wanting to live risk-free is almost a sin because you are defying His authority and saying you only believe when you feel comfortable doing what God is leading you too. And that is wrong. There is going to be a time in your life when you're going to have to choose between two paths and you're best choice is the path He wants you to take, and there is no reason to be scared if God is pointing you that way because He will be with you ever step of the way. Let Him be your focus so that you can enjoy the walk with Him.

Psalm 23:4 NLT
Even when I walk
through the darkest valley,
I will not be afraid,
for you are close beside me.
Your rod and your staff
protect and comfort me.

Psalm 9:10 NLT
Those who know your name trust in you,
    for you, O Lord, do not abandon those who search for you.

John 12:26 NLT
 Anyone who wants to be my disciple must follow me, because my servants must be where I am. And the Father will honor anyone who serves me.

No comments:

Post a Comment