Monday, December 10, 2012

Jesus Calling Dec 10th



You have got to learn to focus on Him. Make Him the center of everything in your life. He knows that you think of ways to stay safe and get your world straight, but that won't get you anywhere. It isn't even possible. You are supposed to be trying to grow stronger in Him and with Him, not on your own in your own world. Your world needs to become His world. You are to work together with God so that you can grow in Him. You hold on to His hand so that you may depend on Him. 
Praise Him when a problem comes up in your life. First of all, it will make you feel better to praise Him than to be down on the floor crying and worrying about what will happen. Secondly, you're praising Him because He is the one that will show you the way through whatever the problem is and it will make His Presence more visible to you. His light will show you the way in the dark. Problems = joy!

Isaiah 41:10 NLT
Don’t be afraid, for I am with you.
    Don’t be discouraged, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you.
    I will hold you up with my victorious right hand.

Psalm 139:10 NLT
even there your hand will guide me,
    and your strength will support me.

James 1:2 NLT
Dear brothers and sisters, when troubles come your way, consider it an opportunity for great joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment