Sunday, December 2, 2012

Elevation Church

Hey Guys!
I know I've not blogged today and yesterday, but I've just been so short on time in the mornings lately.
Today I would like to share with you the sermon that I heard this morning at the Elevation Church Extension at App State. It was a really great message and I encourage everyone to take the 37 minutes to listen to it.
http://www.elevationchurch.org/sermons/banneryears/part4
It is about putting God first. I know I do this blog most days and a lot of those of you who read it think that I am just totally in the right place. A lot of that is right, but I still have struggles every single day. Hey, I'm in college, so many temptations and distractions here.
I struggle daily with putting God first. I pray as often as I can. But I mean I get distracted really easily. Some days are just rough. And if we work more at putting God first, then everything else will be blessed and fall into place.
This sermon really laid it out well to hear and think about.

No comments:

Post a Comment