Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Jesus Calling Oct 3rd

No One Higher & The Stand - Steve Fee

Be trusting when things aren't going your way. Be thankful when you feel lost or hurt. Doing things like that can help you to stay ahead of whats around you. If you do those things when tough times arise, you will be all good. If you don't, well then you could become very negative about the situation and what you think is going to happen or how you feel. And we want to be positive about everything! Do not complain, it will not get you anywhere, it will just send you down instead of up to where you need to be. You will continue to fall down with every complaint, so just stop. Just stop, and be thankful and trust in everything that you do.

Psalm 13:5-6 (MSG)
I’ve thrown myself headlong into your arms—
    I’m celebrating your rescue.
I’m singing at the top of my lungs,
    I’m so full of answered prayers.

Ephesians 5:20 (NLT)
And give thanks for everything to God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.

1 comment:

  1. I asked God to give me all things so I could enjoy life and He gave me Life so I may enjoy all things! Heaven is His throne,the earth is His footstool

    ReplyDelete