Thursday, October 25, 2012

Jesus Calling Oct 25th

You Never Let Go - Matt Redman

God is always with you. And He wants you to know that. Don't let the feeling of knowing He is with you become so familiar that you forget about it. I think we do this all to often. We get into a good place with God and then we keep moving along. And we trip and fall when we become to familiar with that. If you let Him He will make His Presence a flowing Joy into your life. Remember what His names mean. Jesus -- the Lord saves, and Emmanuel -- God with us. If you just hold on to Him during every moment, busy or not, and you just don't let go you will stay more focused on Him. Also, just keep talking to Him, all the time. He understands you most of anyone. Tell Him about anything you'd like. You have to learn to discipline yourself in that way so that you can stay focused on Him.

Acts 2:28 (NLT)
You have shown me the way of life,
    and you will fill me with the joy of your presence.

1 comment:

  1. I am struggling, and I need the Lord in my life each and everyday again.
    Lord hear my prayer I can’t fight this on my own.
    Help me to be strong again for I am weak without you.

    ReplyDelete