Friday, October 26, 2012

Jesus Calling Oct 26th



Whether you are troubled or feeling great, go to God! He will ease your pain and magnify your joy! He is everything you need at every moment in your life. He will satisfy you most of anything or anyone, He is your hearts deepest desire.
Today so many people are in search of how to improve their self and their being. But if you have God, you don't need that, He should be the center of your focus and attention. We are to depend on Him for everything. Everything we need is in Him. And He can provide that for us.

John 15:5-8 (MSG)
“I am the Vine, you are the branches. When you’re joined with me and I with you, the relation intimate and organic, the harvest is sure to be abundant. Separated, you can’t produce a thing. Anyone who separates from me is deadwood, gathered up and thrown on the bonfire. But if you make yourselves at home with me and my words are at home in you, you can be sure that whatever you ask will be listened to and acted upon. This is how my Father shows who he is—when you produce grapes, when you mature as my disciples.

James 1:2-4 (MSG)
Consider it a sheer gift, friends, when tests and challenges come at you from all sides. You know that under pressure, your faith-life is forced into the open and shows its true colors. So don’t try to get out of anything prematurely. Let it do its work so you become mature and well-developed, not deficient in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment