Thursday, October 18, 2012

Jesus Calling Oct 18th

Remind Me Who I Am - Jason Gray

When you come to a road block, you can't just give up and you can't sit around stressing or worrying about how you're going to get past it. Don't focus on that. Focus on God. He is the one guiding you. He is your Shepherd who is leading you where you need to go. Trust Him with all your heart. Because if you focus on the negative and the road block, you're not going to make it anywhere but the wrong direction. If you keep your focus on Him, then before you know it you will be past what was holding you back before. And you will be moving right along the path He is leading you on. Its a wonderful gift that we've got to be thankful for!
"That is the secret of success in My kingdom. Although you remain aware of the visible world around you, your primary awareness is of Me. When the road before you looks rocky, you can trust Me to get you through that rough patch. My Presence enables you to face each day with confidence. (Young 305)"


Psalm 27:13-14 (MSG)
I’m sure now I’ll see God’s goodness
in the exuberant earth.
Stay with God!
Take heart. Don’t quit.
I’ll say it again:
Stay with God.

Psalm 103:2 (NLT)
Let all that I am praise theLord;
may I never forget the 
good things he does for me.

John 10:14-15 (NLT)
“I am the good shepherd; 
I know my own sheep, 
and they know me, 
just as my Father knows me 
and I know the Father. 
So I sacrifice my life for the sheep.

Isaiah 26:7 (NLT)
But for those who are righteous,
the way is not steep and rough.
You are a God who does what is right,
and you smooth out the path ahead of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment