Friday, August 17, 2012

Jesus Calling August 17th

God is in everything. He is always with you, even in the worst of times when things seem to be so overwhelming. If you feel abandoned or stuck or alone, just whisper His Name. "I need you Jesus, and I trust you." That is how you will stand back up and regain your ground. Then after its all said and done, you can talk it out with Him. Tell Him all about it, it will build you up in your relationship with Him. 
We get what He gives us. We should be thankful for every little thing we have because it is a blessing from Him. Just trust Him with what He is doing in your life. He is at work. He loves you so much, He died for you, He will never leave your side.

Isaiah 43:1-4 (MSG)
But now, God's Message, the God who made you in the first place, Jacob, 
   the One who got you started, Israel:
"Don't be afraid, I've redeemed you. 
   I've called your name. You're mine.
When you're in over your head, I'll be there with you. 
   When you're in rough waters, you will not go down.
When you're between a rock and a hard place, 
   it won't be a dead end—
Because I am God, your personal God, 
   The Holy of Israel, your Savior.
I paid a huge price for you: 
   all of Egypt, with rich Cush and Seba thrown in!
That's how much you mean to me! 
   That's how much I love you!
I'd sell off the whole world to get you back, 
   trade the creation just for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment