Monday, August 13, 2012

Jesus Calling August 13th

Chill out. Enjoy the life God gave you. (That doesn't mean make bad decisions.) God is with us all the time. He created us to enjoy His Presence. He frowns upon those who walk around not smiling and with a negative attitude. He is happy when we walk around smiling, enjoying life, trusting Him. If we just keep a focus on His Presence we will not stumble. Enjoying life is a beacon of Light for others to see, you show the world how awesome God is.

John 16:31-33 (MSG)
Jesus answered them, "Do you finally believe? In fact, you're about to make a run for it—saving your own skins and abandoning me. But I'm not abandoned. The Father is with me. I've told you all this so that trusting me, you will be unshakable and assured, deeply at peace. In this godless world you will continue to experience difficulties. But take heart! I've conquered the world."

1 comment:

  1. My favorite way to think of it is this...Turn that frown upside down! We can't show His glory if we are so wrapped up in ourselves all the time. Or if we are too busy judging other people for this or that. I think sometimes we think as believers, we aren't supposed to have fun or feel light-hearted but God says, yes, we are and we should because He has given us the greatest reason to feel overjoyed and the more we show, the more He glows!

    ReplyDelete