Thursday, July 5, 2012

Thoughts on Jesus Calling July 5


We always need to be thankful for what God has so graciously blessed us with. He has given us so much more than we could ever imagine. We have the greatest thing in the entire universe, God's love. We should be so thankful we have been taught about it and that we know about it. Nothing can ever take God's love away from us. Nothing in all creation can sever that bond of Love we have with God. And His Love is the greatest sense of security that we will ever need. All we have to do is trust Him with all of our heart. He is the most trustworthy being in our life! You may have friends that you can lose your trust in. What about God? Never will that trust go away. He will always protect us. Life might seem a little bit crazy at times, maybe it is right now, I don't know. It may or may not be a part of God's plan, but He knows everything that will happen in your life long before it does, and He will surely help you through every step of the way. It could seem like your world is falling apart right now, everyone goes through tons of ups and downs in their life. But God is right there with you! We might think we are in control sometimes, but ultimately God is and always will be. We cannot compete with Him, He created the universe. Nothing is greater than Him! We should never steer away from God, even if we are mad at Him for "letting" something "bad" happen. If you just stick with Him, something new will come of it. Something newer and better! He is always starting a new journey! We cannot just repeat the same routine 24/7 every day of our life. 1. That would be boring. 2. We would be going absolutely no where in life. And you would not be accomplishing much of anything. Just would be uber-repetitive. 
Change is something that I often struggle with, well big change anyways. I like little changes just because I don't like to always to the same thing all the time. But I've realized that if big changes don't happen, well then I am not moving on to where God wants me to be. I just have to adjust to the circumstances and move right along, trusting God through every step of the way. He gives us a new day every 24 hours, to start fresh and try again. Love Him, and stay close to Him.
Romans 8:38-39 (NLT) And I am convinced that nothing can ever separate us from God’s love. Neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither our fears for today nor our worries about tomorrow—not even the powers of hell can separate us from God’s love. No power in the sky above or in the earth below—indeed, nothing in all creation will ever be able to separate us from the love of God that is revealed in Christ Jesus our Lord.
Psalm 56:3-4 (NLT) But when I am afraid, I will put my trust in you. I praise God for what he has promised. I trust in God, so why should I be afraid? What can mere mortals do to me?
Isaiah 43:19 (NLT) For I am about to do something new. See, I have already begun! Do you not see it? I will make a pathway through the wilderness. I will create rivers in the dry wasteland.
Isaiah 37:5 (NLT) Commit everything you do to the LordTrust him, and he will help you.

No comments:

Post a Comment