Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Jesus Calling July 10th

Jesus Calling brings me so much peace today. And I want everyone to read it.
Here it is:

Relax in My Peaceful Presence. Do not bring performance pressures into our sacred space of communion. When you are with someone you trust completely , you feel free to be yourself. This is one of the joys of true friendship. Though I am Lord of Lords and King of Kings, I also desire to be your intimate Friend. When you are tense or pretentious in our relationship, I feel hurt. I know the worst about you, but I also see the best in you. I long for you to trust Me enough to be fully yourself with Me. When you are real with Me, I am able to bring out the best in you: the very gifts I gave planted in your soul. Relax, and enjoy our friendship.

THAT IS THE COOLEST THING EVER!!! JESUS IS OUR BEST FRIEND!!!
After reading this, I would probably be just fine having no human friends on this earth, of course though human emotions wouldn't let that happen and that's not what Jesus wants. He wants us to love everyone and be friends with everyone, fellowshipping together with Him. Anyways, I feel so comforted by this. He doesn't care what we look like or how we talk or about opinions we have. He will never judge us! It is human nature to judge, so someone could be your friend, but they can still judge you. Jesus doesn't judge you and just abandon you, He will always be there for you! He will always have your back!! Jesus loves everyone! He is your support and best friend!!
I love the verses that goes along with this,
John 15:11-16
11-15"I've told you these things for a purpose: that my joy might be your joy, and your joy wholly mature. This is my command: Love one another the way I loved you. This is the very best way to love. Put your life on the line for your friends. You are my friends when you do the things I command you. I'm no longer calling you servants because servants don't understand what their master is thinking and planning. No, I've named you friends because I've let you in on everything I've heard from the Father.

16"You didn't choose me, remember; I chose you, and put you in the world to bear fruit, fruit that won't spoil. As fruit bearers, whatever you ask the Father in relation to me, he gives you.

No comments:

Post a Comment