Sunday, September 2, 2012

Jesus Calling Sept 2nd

Every Move I Make - David Crowder Band

The best way to live is to depend on God throughout every moment of every day. Being busy trying to get things done is not the way to go, those people miss out on great things in life. When you constantly depend on God your view on things change. You will see miracles, not coincidences. You anticipate what He will do in each new day. You learn to accept and be thankful for your weakness. You learn that His plans are much greater than any of yours. You live in Him, and Him in you. It is the best decision you will make, to live for and with Him.

John 14:18-20 (MSG)
I will not leave you orphaned. I'm coming back. In just a little while the world will no longer see me, but you're going to see me because I am alive and you're about to come alive. At that moment you will know absolutely that I'm in my Father, and you're in me, and I'm in you.

Colossians 2:6-7 (MSG)
My counsel for you is simple and straightforward: Just go ahead with what you've been given. You received Christ Jesus, the Master; now live him. You're deeply rooted in him. You're well constructed upon him. You know your way around the faith. Now do what you've been taught. School's out; quit studying the subject and start living it! And let your living spill over into thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment