Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Jesus Calling Sept 26th



God is the King of Kings! King of the universe! He created it! Listen to Him! Be His servant! You will receive His blessings! Be thankful that you can communicate with Him from your house. Earthly Kings are not like that, they are not accessible to normal people. God is the King of everything! And anyone can reach Him from anywhere! He is always right by your side. When Jesus died on the cross, the curtain was torn. We all have access to the Lord of Lords! Nothing and no one can take that away from you! He is your best friend and by your side forever!

Matthew 27:50-53 (NLT)
 Then Jesus shouted out again, and he released his spirit. At that moment the curtain in the sanctuary of the Temple was torn in two, from top to bottom. The earth shook, rocks split apart, and tombs opened. The bodies of many godly men and women who had died were raised from the dead. They left the cemetery after Jesus’ resurrection, went into the holy city of Jerusalem, and appeared to many people.

Isaiah 50:4-5 (MSG)
The Master, God, has given me
    a well-taught tongue,
So I know how to encourage tired people.
    He wakes me up in the morning,
Wakes me up, opens my ears
    to listen as one ready to take orders.
The Master, God, opened my ears,
    and I didn’t go back to sleep,
    didn’t pull the covers back over my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment