Monday, September 17, 2012

Jesus Calling Sept 17th


God is in charge. You can make plans all day long if you want to, but that doesn't mean they are going to happen. That is not how he created us to work. He created us to communicate with Him so that He could tell us what to do. You just have to be prepared to talk with Him when something doesn't go your way. Just go to Him for all of your needs, He can take care of you. He promises that, if you just trust Him.


1 Peter 5:6-7 (MSG)
So be content with who you are, and don’t put on airs. God’s strong hand is on you; he’ll promote you at the right time. Live carefree before God; he is most careful with you.
Proverbs 16:9 (MSG)
We plan the way we want to live,
    but only God makes us able to live it
Psalm 37:5-6 (MSG)
Open up before God, keep nothing back;
    he’ll do whatever needs to be done:
He’ll validate your life in the clear light of day
    and stamp you with approval at high noon.

1 comment:

  1. I want to remember that God is in charge, especially right now in our country with the political unrest we have. He has it all worked out. I need to spend my time and energy praising Him for "His oh so many blessings" every single day. I praise Him for He is worthy of my praise. He never makes a mistake and He loves me just as I am. May His holy will be done.

    ReplyDelete