Monday, September 10, 2012

Jesus Calling Sept 10th

You Never Let Go - Matt Redman

Isaiah 46:4 (NLT)
I will be your God throughout your lifetime—

    until your hair is white with age.
I made you, and I will care for you.
    I will carry you along and save you.

God is always with us. Always carrying us. He will never let go of us. The moment we give our life to Him, He never leaves your side. If He feels far, that is just a feeling inside of you, call out His name. He has made His Promises to us to always be with us. Let that fill you up with His Joy and Peace. 
"No matter what you may lose in this life, you can never lose your relationship with Me." (Sarah Young 265)

Matthew 28:18-20 (MSG)
Jesus, undeterred, went right ahead and gave his charge: “God authorized and commanded me to commission you: Go out and train everyone you meet, far and near, in this way of life, marking them by baptism in the threefold name: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. Then instruct them in the practice of all I have commanded you. I’ll be with you as you do this, day after day after day, right up to the end of the age.”

No comments:

Post a Comment