Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Jesus Calling Nov 20th

Everlasting God - Lincoln Brewster

Hey guys! I apologize for this break that I've had in blogging. I've just been so busy and out of routine that I have had absolutely no time. I have totally missed it way more than I ever thought I would! And I've been a little down and hard on myself for not blogging the past few days, but then I read the devotion this morning. I feel renewed and refreshed and know that its okay because blogging is the work He put me up to; and these past few days I have failed to perform well in that, but I know that He still loves me. And I know that I am not supposed to be worshipping the good work I do for Him as something of my own that has power, because that is idolatry. I need to keep my focus on His Presence and all the Love that He is giving me. We need not ever forget that! Thank Him for everything! Trust Him with everything!
That is how we are going to make it in this world! Know He Loves you unconditionally no matter what you've done! Trust Him with all your heart in everything you do! Thank Him for all the good and bad and anything in your life! Because it is a blessing to have life!

Ephesians 2:8-9 (NLT)
God saved you by his grace when you believed. And you can’t take credit for this; it is a gift from God. Salvation is not a reward for the good things we have done, so none of us can boast about it.

Ephesians 3:16-19 (NLT)
I pray that from his glorious, unlimited resources he will empower you with inner strength through his Spirit. Then Christ will make his home in your hearts as you trust in him. Your roots will grow down into God’s love and keep you strong. And may you have the power to understand, as all God’s people should, how wide, how long, how high, and how deep his love is. May you experience the love of Christ, though it is too great to understand fully. Then you will be made complete with all the fullness of life and power that comes from God.

Psalm 62:8 (NLT)
O my people, trust in him at all times.
    Pour out your heart to him,
    for God is our refuge. 

No comments:

Post a Comment