Monday, November 12, 2012

Jesus Calling Nov 12th



Have you noticed lately a lot of blessings in your life? I'm sure they are more abundant than you realize because God is always blessing you. After a long trudging uphill you will eventually reach a place a relaxation and joyfulness. He wants us to enjoy the times of relaxation and everything He provides us with. Sometimes people feel like they don't deserve what God blesses them with, you're right to know that no one deserves it, but look beyond that and know that God is giving it to you anyways because He loves you. He is sad when people do not accept His gracious gifts, but when we celebrate at what He provides He smiles upon us. 


Psalm 23:5 (NLT)
You prepare a feast for me
    in the presence of my enemies.
You honor me by anointing my head with oil.
    My cup overflows with blessings.

John 3:16 (NLT)
For God loved the world so much that he gave his one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life.

Luke 11:9-10 (NLT)
And so I tell you, keep on asking, and you will receive what you ask for. Keep on seeking, and you will find. Keep on knocking, and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks, receives. Everyone who seeks, finds. And to everyone who knocks, the door will be opened.

Romans 8:32 (NLT)
Since he did not spare even his own Son but gave him up for us all, won’t he also give us everything else?

1 comment:

  1. Yes I am amazed with God's blessings Howard me and my family. He is so faithful. We have had no rain for weeks, perhaps months. I pray each day for rain. This morning I looked out the window and it had rained over might. I wanted to run through the streets and praise God for answered prayers. First of all, I cannot run anywhere. LOL. But, I did my happy dance to Jesus.
    I am a grateful person and thank God daily for His "oh so many blessings" in my life. I will have a good day in the Lord. It is Sunday, a day to worship our precious Jesus and Almighty God.

    ReplyDelete