Monday, April 15, 2013

Trust Is So Important

Isaiah 12:2 NLT
See, God has come to save me.
    I will trust in him and not be afraid.
The Lord God is my strength and my song;
    he has given me victory.”

Many times throughout our life, our comfort zone is pushed further than we are willing to let it go. When things happen in our life that put us out of our comfort zone, we can't just stop living and crawl back under our safety rock. That rock ain't protecting you from nothin'! When you stay there, you're not living! Living a full life with God is not about staying in the same place all your life, what good would that be. If we all just stayed in the same place all our life, nothing would ever happen in the world, no one would ever change, no one would see how great God really is. When you're pushed out of your comfort zone, kicked out of the nest that you grew up in or whatever, God is pushing you to go. He is pushing you to do something for Him. You have got to start trusting and living more. You have to just know that He is protecting you. You have to trust Him with all parts of your life! If He is leading you to go do something, you have to move your life around that command from God. You can't just move that part of your life. You can't live just that part of your life with God and take care of all your earthly needs in "another life." God wants all of you. He wants you to give yourself up to Him and go out of your comfort zone to live for Him and share His word and His light. God will give you the strength you need to move forward for Him, just ask for it. Just trust Him with every step you take.

Psalm 61:2-4 NLT
From the ends of the earth,
    I cry to you for help
    when my heart is overwhelmed.
Lead me to the towering rock of safety,
 for you are my safe refuge,
    a fortress where my enemies cannot reach me.
Let me live forever in your sanctuary,
    safe beneath the shelter of your wings!

No comments:

Post a Comment